Friday, November 12, 2021

Fall/Winter 2021 Coffee Lover's Blog Hop....


 

Hello everyone!  I'm excited to be sponsoring the Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop again this year.  It's always such a fun event, full of inspiration and prizes!  I'm hoping you'll join in!

You can find all the details and participate HERE

We're joining the fun with a coffee inspired project and an sale, of course.  You can save 15% on any purchase through November 19th when you use the discount code COFFEE15 at checkout. 

Now, I'll hand the inspiration portion of this post off to Mayra.  She has a wonderful, coffee inspired project to share with all of you.


Hello and welcome to the Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop...yay!!! I LOVE this hop. It is such a fantastic way to be inspired by all of the amazing projects everyone creates for this theme. I created this penguin-themed card to share with you today. I used the super cute Lovely Latte die set from Lawn Fawn.



I started by die-cutting all of the layers I would use to create the card. I used the lovely new Backdrop Stitched Snowflake die to create the base panel of the card, the scarf and ear muff covers. I then added a bit of color to the base panel using Merman and Peacock Lawn Fawn inks. Next, I used the Stitched Mug Frame, the Outside in Stitched Mug, to create the larger penguin mug. For the whipped cream on the larger mug I used the mane die from the Tiny Gift Box Unicorn & Horse Add-on. To create the whipped cream border on the smaller penguin mug, I used the Slimline Stitched Hillside Border die set, to create the penguin frame, the flippers, the beak for the larger mug I used the dies from the Spring Critter Huggers die set.For the smaller mug, I used the dies from the Tiny Gift Box Peacock & Turkey Add-on die set. The accessories for the larger mug are from the Woodland Critter Huggers Winter Add-on die set. The snowflakes are from the Magic Iris Snowglobe Add-on.



For the sentiment, I used the  Magic Holiday Messages stamp set along with the circle from the Shutter Card Snow Globe Add-on. I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day.  
Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.





Links to products used are listed below: 
 

27 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! I always love to see Mayra's work! Thanks for being a SUPER SPONSOR this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Mayra! Your project is AMAZING!
    Thanks so much for being a returning Super Sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, yum! So so cute and adorable! Thanks for being a super sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project! Thanks so much for being a Super Sponsor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card !!
    Thank you for being a super sponsor
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my what a cute card. Love the colors you used. Thanks for being a returning Super Sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my goodness, this is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for being a sponsor. Your card would be prize enough it's so cute. [Bunny]
    <a href="http://

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, so many fun details on your card! Thank you for the sale, and for being a super sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card,Mayra!! Thanks for being a Super Sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marisela Delgado said: So sweet! Love it! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the layering and fantastic colors! Super Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Look at all those penguins. This is super! Thanks for being a Super Sponsor of the Coffee Lovers Hop! #fallwinter2021clh

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card, love the penguins

    ReplyDelete
  15. super cute!
    Thank you for sponsoring Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness! That is so adorable. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute!!! I cannot resist penguins so this card speaks to me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really fun card! I love the cute mugs!
    Thanks or being a sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card is just too stinking cute! Thank you for sponsoring our hop! Our sponsors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your penguin cups are just precious, thanks for the sweet inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks so much for sponsoring the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  22. O M Garsh that card is spectacular! But Mayra's work always is... thanks so much for being a Super Sponsor again!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What an adorable card with those mug's turned into penguins, thanks for being a super sponsor

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a cute little penguin card! Thank you so much for being a sponsor for the blog hop! Always a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable card and I love the penguin. Thank you for being a super sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a fun card! Thanks for sponsoring the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So cute! Thanks for being a Super Sponsor!

    ReplyDelete