Monday, November 15, 2021

Hello from Toni: Mama Elephant Globies


Hello, everyone! Are you ready for some wintery fun?! You know how I like to stretch my supplies and stretch them I did!


First up, I created a wintery shaker card using the Mama Elephant Globies Grid Cover. There are so many things you could do with these snowglobes--individual mini scenes inside (you ambitious thing, you!), matching them up with any of the Little Agenda series, etc.


I chose to creating a mega scene with a Copic airbrushed background over which I embossed the Mama Elephant Urban City stamp in white. I then created the shaker using acetate, foam tape and a variety of sequins from my stash.


I colored up the Lawn Fawn Tiny Winter Friends as well as the Lawn Fawn Scripty Bubble Sentiment with Copics. 

Adding the images is where the Copic airbrushing helped--notice the blue gets darker as you go up, creating the starlit sky for the reindeer and sleigh to swoop across.  This design also meant I didn't have to add an image to each globe; I'm sneaky that way.


As you can see with the second card, I used the Mama Elephant Globies Grid Cover leftovers as . . . gumdrops!  I sponged them with Distress Oxides then applied a bit of glitter paste before sprinkling on a handful of the Lawn Fawn Tiny Gingerbread images colored with Copics.

Of course, I used Stickles to create dimensional gumdrops on the gingerbread!


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment