Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Thankful For Each Moment with You with Avery Elle...

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday!! I am sharing this sweet fall-themed card using the adorable Fall Picnic stamp set from Avery Elle. I love the images in this set. 


I started by coloring the images from the set, and the tree from the Mr. & Mrs. Claus stamp set using Copic markers. I also used the tree from the Peek-A-Boo Christmas Train stamp set. 

Copic Markers Used: 
Y21, YR23, YR24, YR27, E99
G00, G02, G05, G09, G12, G16, G28, G85
E40, E41, E31, E55, E84, E87, YR30


I then die-cut the base layer for the card using the Basic Rectangles Creative die. I also die-cut a frame using the two largest dies from the set. Next, I die-cut a grassy border using the grass border from the Mushroom Border die set, and the hill border using the hillside from the Slimline Simple Stitched Hillside Borders set. I added color to the grassy border using Lucky Clover Distress ink, and Noble Fir Lawn Fawn ink. For the ground area, I used Brushed Corduroy, Gathered Twigs, and Ground Espresso inks. 


I then embossed the sentiment onto a strip of vellum using Versamark ink and white embossing powder.

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day.  Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used and/or recommended are listed below:


No comments:

Post a Comment