Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Warm Hugs In A Mug with Mama Elephant...

 


Happy Wednesday everyone! I am sharing this card, tag, and bookmark set with you today. I used the adorable Hot Cocoa stamp set from Mama Elephant. 




I began by coloring the images from the set using Copic markers. For the red areas, I used R11, R22, R05, R27, R46, R59, and E09. For the brown areas, I used YR23, E31, E25, E47, and E49. For the penguin, I used W7, W5, and C9. 




Next, I die-cut the base panel for the card using the Basic Rectangles die set, I also used the Framed Tags Madison Avenue die set to create the scalloped frame, and the tag. To create the snowy area, I used the Slimline Stitched Hillside Border die set. The oval for the sentiment is from the Oval Scallop Frames set, and the bookmark and die-cut bows are from the Bookmark It die set. 



I hope you enjoy this set I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Links to products used are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment