Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Sending Sunshine with Avery Elle Stamps...

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday! Mayra here with you today. I am so happy to be here. I am sharing this sweet summer-themed card using the very cute Island Time stamp set from Avery Elle. I adore this set so much!!! 


I began by coloring all of the images using Copic markers. The sun image is from the cute Flamazing stamp set. For the yellow, I used Y11Y08, Y19, and YR24. For the minty blue, I used BG10, BG11, BG49BG13B0000 and BG23. For the brown areas, I used E41, E81, E84, E55, E31E41, and E87. 


I then die-cut the panel for the card using the largest rectangle from the Wonky Stitches Elle-ments die set. Next, I die cut it once again from patterned paper. On the white die cut panel I used the smaller of the rectangles from the set to die cut a window creating a frame. 


Then, I stamped the sentiment from the Island Time stamp set onto the banner from the Wonky Stitches Elle-ments die set. I used the super cute Hooray Elle-ments die to go with the sentiment. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment