Monday, July 5, 2021

Hello from Toni: Pinkfresh Infinite Blooms


Hello, Doodlebugs fans!  Thanks for stopping by.  Today I have a classic (aka "old school") design that just speaks to my country girl heart--I think it's the combo of the dots, the arch and the warm floral colors.


I stamped the Pinkfresh Studio Infinite Blooms image onto Copic-friendly paper then used a Lawn Fawn Slimline Simple Stitched Hillside Border die to cut away the bottom third of panel. This is called the partial die cutting technique with lots of resources out there to explore if you're not familiar with it.


I colored up the image with Copics, choosing yellows that would coordinate with the MFT Poppin' Polka Dots 6x6 paper I chose for the bottom portion of the card.


I stamped a couple of MFT Spread Your Wings butterflies and glued those on top. I love the added dimension of folding them just a touch.

I used that, washi tape, and a few enamel dots for balance and to draw the eye to that fabulous Pinkfresh Studio Infinite Blooms sentiment. 


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

2 comments: