Monday, July 19, 2021

Hello from Toni: Pinkfresh Butterflies


Howdy, everyone. Thanks for stopping by . . . I mean, fluttering by. LOL.

Today I'm showcasing the Pinkfresh Studio Butterflies and Pinkfresh Studio Butterflies Layered Stencils.  As you can see from the lone butterfly below, the stencils, stamps and dies can be used in conjunction. Love it!!!


For the first card I sponged the large butterfly from Pinkfresh Studio Butterflies Layered Stencil using Distress Oxide Vintage Patina, Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Spun Sugar and Distress Ink Black Soot.

I don't recall if I've mentioned this before but when I want a more intense color like with the black here, I use the Distress regular ink rather than the Oxide ink.


I added lots of detail with a Posca White Paint Pen, my fave, as well as sequins, gold washi and gold embossing powder. Dreamy, I know.


For the second card I stamped and embossed the Pinkfresh Studio Butterflies, watercoloring it with Zigs.

I had intended for it to be one layer but it seemed soooo plain compared to the other card so I cut the butterfly out, mounted the front panel on black and lifted the wing with foam tape (just a tiny piece near the base as bending the wing made it pop up quite well). 


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Have a great rest of your day!

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment