Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Floral Congrats with Waffle Flower Stamps...

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday! Mayra here with you today. Yay!! I am so happy to be here. I am sharing this lovely floral card using the beautiful Tender Blooms stamp set from Waffle Flower. Stamps. 


I began by coloring all of the images using Copic markers. For the green areas, I used YG01, G02, G05, YG17, G14 YG67, and G28. For the different pinks, and peach colors, I used RV10, RV21, RV23, E93, E95, E97, R01, R21, and R30.


I then die-cut the panel for the card using the largest rectangle from the A2 Lacy Layers dies set. Then, I heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock. The sentiment is from the Classic Sentiments stamp set. 


I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment