Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Giant Happy Birthday with Lawn Fawn...

 

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday! Mayra here with you today. I am so happy to be here. I am sharing this awesome summer-themed birthday card using the cute Toucan Do It stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 

I began by coloring all of the images using Copic markers. Along with the Toucan Do It stamp set, I also used images from the Scootin' By (birthday hat, present, and balloons), the Virtual Friends Add-On(banner), the Elphie Selfie (elephant, and cake), A Creature Was Stirring (cake stand), Unicorn Picnic (slice of cake), Ocean Shell-fie (rocks, seaweed), Really High Five (striped birthday hat), and Mermaid For You (big rock) stamp sets


For the yellow areas , I used Y11Y08, and Y19. For the minty blue, I used BG10, BG11, BG13. For the brown areas, I used E84, E55, E31, E35, and E87. For the blue areas, I used B28, B24, FB2, and B32. For the elephant, I used W7, W5, W3, C3, C1, and W0. For the yellowish tan areas, I used E50, Y21, YR21, Y32, E08, and YR24. 


Then, I then die-cut the panel for the card using the largest rectangle from the Large Slimline with Sliders die set. I die cut it three times using Bristol Smooth Cardstock, and once from kraft cardstock. I then used the smaller of the rectangles from the set to create a frame for the base panel. I then die cut the layers to create the ground and the water areas using the Slimline Simple Stitched Hillside Border and the Slimline Stitched Hillside Border dies. Then, I die cut three layers using the Tropical Leaves Border die from different colored green cardstock. Next, I added color to the die cut layers using Lawn Fawn and Distress Inks. 


Then, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Giant Birthday Messages stamp set onto the coordinating die cut oval die. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest

 Links to products used or recommended are listed below:


No comments:

Post a Comment