Friday, July 16, 2021

Hello from Toni: Bonus Waffle Flower Slimline Trees


I used the Waffle Flower Slimline Christmas Tree Die on an upcoming DT project recently and used the leftovers to make this.  Super easy and fun!


Each tree is ombre sponged then spattered with water.  I used Distress Oxide Kitsch Flamingo, Barn Door, Mustard Seed, Salty Ocean, Salvaged Patina, Wilted Violet, and Shaded Lilac.  I used the same colors on the background MFT Confetti Stencil standing in for snowflakes.

The sentiment is from last year's Waffle Flower Poinsettia set. Love that font combo. FYI I noticed it's on clearance in the shop!


I'll see you again on Monday.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended:

2 comments: