Monday, July 12, 2021

Hello from Toni: Picture Perfect Kangaroos


Hello, everyone!   I'm so glad you stopped by to see what's hoppin' on the blog. ;-p


Today I thought I would mix up the new with the old by using the Mama Elephant Little Kangaroo Agenda set with the Mama Elephant Little Agenda Frames. I hadn't used the latter in forever. What the heck? They're so flippin' cute!

I stamped, embossed and sponged the Mama Elephant Little Agenda Frames with Distress Oxide (Salvaged Patina, Mowed Lawn, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, and Mustard Seed), then cut them out using the coordinating dies. I back the frames with Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper.


I then colored up some of the Mama Elephant Little Kangaroo Agenda critters.  It was really hard choosing which ones as they're all adorable. Of course.

I stamped the Mama Elephant Mixed Wishes sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black and arranged my artwork around it. I wish arranging pictures were this simple in real life!


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

See you again soon!

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

Copics:  BG45, E11, E15, E18, R02, RV06, RV09

No comments:

Post a Comment