Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Have A Relaxing Birthday with Lawn Fawn...

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday! Mayra here with you today. Yay!! I am so happy to be here. I am sharing this summer-themed card using some dies from Lawn Fawn


I began by die cutting the layers to create the beach house, I used the Stitched Rectangles dies set to create the base layer of the house, and the frame for the card base, the windows, door, roof, and grass are from the Scalloped Treat Box Beach House Add-On die set, the waves, and sand are from the Slimline Stitched Hillside Border die set. For the background, I used the Backdrop Sunburst die


I then added color to the die cut layers. I used Merman and Minty Fresh for the water. Gathered Twigs, Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink, and Pizza Crust Lawn Fawn Ink. I also added a bit of Sunflower, and No. 2 Pencil to the base panel. Then, I heat embossed the sentiment onto the panel. The sentiment is from the On The Beach stamp set. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment