Monday, May 31, 2021

Hello from Toni: Sunny Studio Beach Buddies


Hello, everyone!  Are you enjoying the warmer weather?  I'm not ready to expose myself at the beach (to COVID, you scamps!) but I'll be in the yard soaking up the rays as much as I can.


I used the Sunny Studio Slimline Nature Borders to form the landscape--fluffy white clouds, blue blue waves, and warm sand are perfect for my imaginary summer vacation.


I used the broad tip of my Copics to color the waves and the sand. The sand color was running out of ink creating streaks which was interesting so I kept it--plus, the reinkers are way over there and I'm over here--LOL.


I colored up the Sunny Studio Beach Buddies images using Copics too.  I added sentiments from the Sunny Studio Happy Hamster and Outback Critters on Mama Elephant Let's Chat speech bubbles.

I embossed the Sunny Studio Beach Buddies "Sunshine" with Wow embossing powder and added some sunny rays using the MFT Radiating Rays stencil with my Copic Airbrush.  A similar effect could be had using Distress Oxide Mustard Seed.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment