Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Miss You...with Altenew...

 

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday! Mayra here with you today. I am so happy to be here. I am sharing a watercolored card. I used the very beautiful Paint-A-Flower: Coral Sunset stamp set from Altenew

I started by die-cutting the panel I would use to stamp the image onto using Antique Linen Distress Ink. I used the Altenew Watercolor Essential 12 Half Pan set to color the image. I started by coloring the leaves, I used a mixture of the Forest Glade, Citrus Burst, Emerald, and Lagoon colors. Next, I colored the flowers using a mixture of Puffy Heart, Rubellite, and Deep Iris colors. To add a bit of brightness to the leaves I used Yellow Green, May Green, and Green Zig Clean Color Brush Markers over a couple of the leaves.

Next, I stamped the sentiments from the set I would be using onto a strip of white cardstock and black cardstock. On the black cardstock, I heat embossed the phrase using white embossing powder and Versamark ink.


I hope you enjoy the cards I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest

Links to products used are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment