Monday, May 3, 2021

Hello from Toni: PPP Peonies


Hello, my lovelies!  Today's card is soft and pretty and I just love it.

I sponged the Pretty Pink Posh Peonies stencil a few times using Distress Oxide Kitsch Flamingo, Seedless Preserves, and Barn Door. I cut those out by hand and set them aside while I worked on the background.


I sponged one part of the two-part Pinkfresh Studio Simple Plaid Layered stencil with Distress Oxide Antique Linen. 

Then I figured out where the flowers were going to go and sponged a some of the Pretty Pink Posh Peonies stencil leaves directly onto the background using Distress Oxide Peeled Paint and Crushed Olive. I sponged a few on scrap paper and fussy cut them.


I used a combination of foam tape layers for the flowers and leaves so they would be really dimensional. 

The bee and sentiment are from Honey Bee, naturally:  Honey and Honey Bees.  I added black Enamel Accents for the stamens as the yellow Copic I had originally used just didn't pop enough. Now, bam!


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment