Monday, May 10, 2021

Hello from Toni: Sunny Studio Happy Hamsters


Hello, everyone.  Are you ready for some rainbow cuteness today?  I know I am!


Check out that fun rainbow paper from Waffle Flower! I used MFT Poppin' Polka Dots paper for the narrow strip.

Normally I like using blender brushes but for dots I prefer using sponge daubers. Plus they're fun to put on your fingers like Freddy Krueger without the sharp ends--LOL.


I coated the MFT Happy Birthday circle frame with Clear Wink of Stella too. I had been planning to use the wheel that's in the Sunny Studio Happy Hamster set but then remembered the MFT die.

I colored up the hamsters with Copics (those chubby cheeks!). I stamped the sentiment onto a Mama Elephant Let's Chat speech bubble with the little dangly snipped off. I really dig those rounded edges.

I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment