Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Lovely Florals with Pinkfresh Studio Stamps....

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday! Mayra here with you today. I am so happy to be here. I am sharing this sweet birthday card. I used the beautiful Choose Hope stamp set from Pink Fresh Studio once again.


I began by coloring the image using Copic markers. 

 For the pink areas, I used RV04, RV55, RV52, and RV17. For the yellow areas, I used Y11Y08, and Y19. For the green areas, I used YG01, G29, G94, and G46.  For the orange areas, I used YR000, YR14, YR16, YR24, E97, E99, and YR12. 


I then used the Diagonal Stitched Plaid die to die cut the base panel from orange-colored cardstock. Next, I used the Fancy Oval Frame die to cut a decorative oval to go on the center of the card. 


I hope you enjoy the cards I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest


Links to products used are listed below: 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment