Wednesday, May 12, 2021

You Make Me Smile with Lawn Fawn...

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday! Mayra here with you today. I am so happy to be here. I am sharing this sweet card with you using the cute Den Sweet Den bears. 


I began by coloring all of the images I would use to create the card. The rocks are from the Mermaid For You set, the mushrooms are from the Oh Gnome set, the bubbles are from the Bubbles Of Joy set, the ice cream cone is from the Unicorn Picnic set, the picnic blanket is from the Crazy Antics set and the grass accents from the Ocean Shell-fie and You are Sublime stamp sets. 


I used Copic markers. For the bears, I used  E50, E51E41E31, E55, and E35. For the purple areas, I used RV91, V95, and V99. For the peach areas, I used R02, Y21, Y32, and YR31. For the rust-colored areas, I used YR27, E97, and E53.  For the green areas, I used BG99, BG96, and BG90.


I then die-cut the beautiful Fancy Lattice Backdrop to place over a colored panel. To add color to the base panel I used Lawn Fawn ink. I started with Peach Fuzz, then added a bit of Fresh Lavender, then Apricot, and Grape Jelly. For the die-cut grass, I used Sage Leaf and Freshly Cut Grass


I hope you enjoy the cards I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment