Monday, May 17, 2021

Hello from Toni: Mama Elephant Superheroes


Hi, everyone!  I hope you're having a great day and a great start to your week. Perhaps a little cuteness will help!

Today I'm using the Mama Elephant Little Superhero Agenda set with the Tri-Window Cover to create a little comic book scene.  


I sponged Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers in each window then adhered 3 Tri-Window diecuts together for depth.

In the first comic panel I snuck in the Space Needle; for the second, I used the HUGS that come with the Tri-Window Cover set.


I colored up the critters using Copics. 

They're ever so cute, aren't they? You've got the one guy flying over Seattle, the bunny coming in for a landing--perhaps to break up the superhero fight in the last panel before the innocent bystander gets hurt. Like I said, cuter than cute!


I added additional sentiments using the Mama Elephant Let's Chat speech bubble dies and Comic Sayings set.

I've been using the Let's Chat dies a lot lately as you've probably noticed.  They are so versatile.

I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment