Wednesday, May 5, 2021

You Are A Hero with Avery Elle...

 

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday! Mayra here with you today. I am so happy to be here. I am sharing two cards with you today, a Mother's Day and a Father's Day themed card using the same stamp set. I used the super,'SUPER' cute Superheroes stamp set from Avery Elle


I began by die cutting the larger rectangle from the Wonky Stitches Elle-ments die set. I die cut it twice, one using Bristol Smooth Cardstock and the second one from plain white cardstock. I then added color to the panel cut from the Bristol Smooth paper using Distress Oxide inks. I used Cracked Pistachio, Dried Marigold, Abandoned Coral and a bit of Salty Ocean



Next, I colored the images from the set. I used Copic markers to color them. For the green areas, I used YG01, G40, YG23, and a bit YG17. For the mint colors, BG10, BG11, BG23, and BG34. For the soft orange, I used YR000, YR12, YR14, and YR02. For the ink/coral color, I used R00, R02, R20, and R32. For the Father's Day card, I used R05 instead R32.  To color the bear, bunny, koala, and mice, I used E50, E81, E31, and E55. 



I then stamped the sentiments from the sets onto the speech bubbles from the Speech Bubbles stamp set using Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink. I hope you enjoy the cards I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blog, IG or Pinterest

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment