Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Hold On To Hope with Waffle Flower stamps...

Hello and happy Wednesday everyone! Mayra here with you today. I created a sweet card to share with you today. I used the super beautiful Hopeful Girl stamp set. I fell in love with this stamp set the moment I saw it. 


I began by coloring the images from the set using Copic markers. 

For the green, I used YG01, FYG1, YG23, G28, YG67, and  YG17. For mint, I used BG34, BG11, G00, and G000. For the soft pink, I used R43, RV42, R30, and R00. For the soft peach color, I used YR000, E95, YR12, and YR14. For the hair, I used E41, E81, E43, E84, and E87. For the yellow areas, I used  Y11Y08, Y19, and YR24.  For the skin, I used E50, E51, E21, and E23.


Next, I used the largest stitched rectangle from the A2 Lacy Layers die set to die-cut the panel. I then stamped the sentiment from the set onto the card using black ink. 

I hope you enjoy this card I created to share with you.

Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest

Links to products used are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment