Friday, October 9, 2020

Hello from Amy | Miss You - Waffle Flower Crafts

 


Happy Friday!  It's Amy and I'm here with a card that features Waffle Flower Crafts:

Home Sweet Home stamp set 

Home Sweet Home Combo Stamp + Die

Safe at Home Sentiments stamp set 


That Home Street Home set is over the top CUTE.  I used almost all the images...but not all of them.  This set is packed with cute and fall!


Those squirrels are over the top fabulous, aren't they?  Here are the copics I used:

R00 | R30

YR0000 | E000

YR000 | YR01

G20 | G21 | G40

E40 | E41 | E42

E51 | E53



I haven't used any distress oxides in a bit so I used Kristina Werner's color trio:

Shabby Shutters

Peacock Feathers

Faded Jeans

That's it for me, have a great weekend!

Links to product used are listed below:

3 comments: