Thursday, August 3, 2023

Spellbinders Poppin' Birthday and Color Blocked Balloons

Here's to another Poppin' Birthday.  A couple weeks back I shared a birthday card using the Colorblock Balloons from Spellbinders and the Poppin' Birthday hot foil plate [also from Spellbinders].  While I was creating I decided to make more than one card.  I usually find it easier, and more enjoyable, to create multiple die cut pieces and then create several cards.

This card is my second version.  If you missed the previous card you can find it HERE.

Spellbinders Poppin' Birthday and Colorblock Balloons 
First I cut and layered all the balloons.  Then I hot foiled the sentiment using the teal / blue color from the Satin Pastels hot foil set.  I die cut the sentiment, and a few extras, to stack them up for some added dimension.

Spellbinders Poppin' Birthday and Colorblock Balloons
 

To create the background I used the Diagonal Plaid background die from Pinkfresh Studio.  It's a favorite of mine and perfect for a bit of added interest.

I embellished with a bit of bling and the card is done!

Spellbinders Poppin' Birthday and Colorblock Balloons

 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed the card.

Cathy

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment