Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Berry Sweet

I'm absolutely loving all of the fruit themed products that are currently available.  I'm a total fruitatarian and combined some new with some old:

Pretty Pink Posh Strawberry Stencil and Lawn Fawn Stitched Strawberry

These are the products I'm featuring today:
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Fresh Berries | stamps + dies
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Strawberries | layered stencil 4 pack
  • Lawn Fawn - Outside In Stitched Strawberry | lawn cuts
  • Lawn Fawn - Stitched Strawberry Frame | lawn cuts
  • Lawn Fawn - Fruit Salad | 6x6
  • Spellbinders - Essential Stylish Ovals | dies
Pretty Pink Posh Strawberry Stencil and Lawn Fawn Stitched Strawberry

I'm a big fan of using watercolor paper when stenciling.  It makes it so smooth and quick to apply the different layers of distress oxides:
  • Festive Berries
  • Mowed Lawn
  • Rustic Wilderness
  • Black Soot
Pretty Pink Posh Strawberry Stencil and Lawn Fawn Stitched Strawberry

I used a yellow enamel dot from my stash for the center of the tiny bloom.

Are you Club Fruit or Club Veggies?

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment