Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Plane and Simple

Hello! Have you checked out the fun designs that Concord & 9th comes up with? I couldn't wait to play with their Plane Amazing collection:

Handmade card using the Plane Amazing die and stamp from Concord & 9th

If you follow my personal social media accounts, you might know that my husband is a hobby pilot.  It's a hobby I'm lucky to be a part of. We celebrated our anniversary this month and I knew that I wanted to use that big airplane window.

Handmade card using the Plane Amazing die and stamp from Concord & 9th

I don't typically work with blue but that is the hubby's favorite color.  I wanted to do something super fun with the design but with the sentiment I pieced together, I decided to fall back on my clean + simple style.

Here are the products I combined:
  • Concord & 9th - Plane Amazing | Stamp
  • Concord & 9th - Plane Amazing | Die
  • Concord & 9th - Cloudy Double Card Front | Die
  • Lawn Fawn -Beary Rainy Day | Stamp
  • Lawn Fawn - Plane and Simple | Stamp
Handmade card using the Plane Amazing die and stamp from Concord & 9th

The sentiment has been heat embossed in white.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

No comments:

Post a Comment