Thursday, August 10, 2023

Just a Note and a Friendly Floral

I love making cards, but even more, I love gardening.  So, a card with a flower, combines two of my favorite things.

Today's card is quick and easy. 

 
I created the flower and bee from Concord & 9th's Friendly Floral set.  Added just a touch of peach ink to the center of the petals for some shading.  I placed them on an oval I cut from vellum and then atop a white piece of cardstock that was embossed with the Flower Frenzy 3D embossing folder from Spellbinders.

Concord & 9th Friendly Florals and Just Saying dies with Flower Frenzy Embossing folder from Spellbinders

The sentiment is from the Just Saying die set from Concord & 9th.  It's a favorite of mine.

Thanks so much for visiting the blog.  I hope you found some inspiration.

Cathy

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment