Monday, August 14, 2023

Happy Birthday Hot Foiling and Stenciling

Welcome to another Monday everyone! This is Amanda from Twiddler's Nook sharing how to mix and match your favorite companies again! Today I have Mama Elephant stamps and dies with Spellbinders hot foil plates and coordinating stencil set! This card was super fun to create!

Happy Birthday card with Mama Elephant Little Cat Agenda

I started by hot foiling the Spellbinders Geometric Diamond plate with silver foil on white cardstock. Then I went to town with Lawn Fawn dye inks and blending brushes, using the coordinating stencil set to ink up the whole panel. I chose warm, summery colors today. Aren't they pretty?!? Then I trimmed the panel down to 4x5.25 inches.

Happy Birthday card with Mama Elephant Little Cat Agenda

Next, I die cut the Mama Elephant Big Happy Birthday from white cardstock 3 times and used liquid glue to adhere the layers. Then, I chose 3 different kitties from the Mama Elephant Little Agenda Cat and colored them with my copic markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Happy Birthday card with Mama Elephant Little Cat Agenda

To put it all together, I added the foiled panel with foam tape to a white card base. Then liquid glue to adhere the sentiment die cuts and finally foam squares for those cute kitties!

For finishing touches I simply added stardust Stickles to the pink parts of each kitty - the balloon, shirt and party hat.
 
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day! 
 
Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment