Monday, August 21, 2023

I've Got You Covered

 Hi there! So happy you stopped by today. This is Amanda from Twiddler's Nook, sharing this super fun encouragement card featuring a combo of Mama Elephant and Spellbinders stamps and dies. I know it's summer and we're all roasting to death with the heat everywhere but I couldn't resist a little rainy day fun.

Spellbinders I've Got You Covered and Mama Elephant Rainy Days

I started by die cutting the elements for my umbrella which comes from the Spellbinders Umbrella Bloom die set. After using liquid glue to assemble it all, I pulled out the Mama Elephant Rainy Days stamp set to choose a critter to hold my giant umbrella. This little bunny was just the perfect fit!

Spellbinders I've Got You Covered and Mama Elephant Rainy Days

I stamped and colored him with copic markers, then used the coordinating die to cut him out. I used liquid glue to adhere the umbrella handle to his hand and lined the back of both with foam squares. Then I cut the Mama Elephant Raindrops cover from white cardstock and ink blended a little teal ink over the center portion.

Spellbinders I've Got You Covered and Mama Elephant Rainy Days

I went back and forth on the color to put behind the raindrops but landed on a textured teal cardstock from my stash. I used liquid glue to adhere the layers, plus add it to a white card base as well. Then I chose my sentiments from the Spellbinders I've Got You Covered stamp and die set. I pulled out the Lawn Fawn sentiment banner die for the smaller sentiment. Then I added foam squares to the back of these too.

Spellbinders I've Got You Covered and Mama Elephant Rainy Days

After adhering all the elements to my card front, I came in with glossy accents on the bunny's nose and coat buttons. Then I added stardust Stickles to the raindrops that are bouncing off the umbrella.

Wouldn't this totally lift your spirits if you got it in the mail? I think it would!
 
I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day! 

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment