Monday, January 30, 2023

Concord & 9th Freshly Picked Valentines

Do you like making interactive cards?  The Freshly Picked die from Concord & 9th isn't just for fruit!  I filled with hearts and added a tiny message hidden under the top heart.  This makes it perfect for Valentine's Day or friendship.

Concord & 9th Freshly Picked Die and Mama Elephant Combo Rectangle

  Pull the heart up to reveal the hidden message.

Concord & 9th Freshly Picked Die and Mama Elephant Combo Rectangle

To create the card, I went through my "stash" of dies and found several hearts in different sizes that were perfect for filling the basket.  I die cut them from assorted color cardstock along with the basket from the Freshly Picked set and the cute bow I found in the Build a Gift set from Pretty Pink Posh. 

Concord & 9th Freshly Picked Die and Mama Elephant Combo Rectangle

I layered and glued everything together filling the basket and assembling the interactive note.  I've included a link to the Concord & 9th instructional video for assembling the interactive portion of this die at the end of my post.

I then layered everything up on the front of the card with the Combo Rectangle die from Mama Elephant.

I had so much fun creating this card, I created a second version in red and gold!

 

 Concord & 9th Freshly Picked Die

The Mini Everyday Messages from Mama Elephant are perfect for the hidden sentiments.  They are just the right size and they also includes a few messages that are ideal for interactive cards. It's a really great stamp to have in your collection.  I find myself reaching for it all the time.

 

Concord & 9th Freshly Picked Die


Here's the link to Concord & 9th's INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO for assembling the interactive portion of this card.  It's super easy!


Concord & 9th Freshly Picked Die

Hope you enjoyed the cards.  Which version is your favorite?

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

No comments:

Post a Comment