Monday, January 23, 2023

Concord & 9th | Petal Pushers stencil pack and hearts

This week I decided to use the PETAL PUSHERS stencil pack with the ESSENTIAL HEARTS dies from Spellbinders.  I still need a few more Valentine's Day cards to send and thought the hearts would be the perfect way to make this card feel like a Valentine.

I used the new Fresh Dye Inks from Altenew to create the sweet flower pattern from the stencils and then used the ESSENTIALS HEARTS from Spellbinders to cut out the hearts.  I created a few versions with different colors so I could make more than one card.  I cut and layered a larger heart behind my stenciled hearts to create a "frame".

Each card also has a different background.  I used the FLOWER FRENZY embossing folder from Spellbinders for one card and the DOTTED SCALES debossing die for the second card.  I think I like all the texture from the embossing folder best, but do like them both.  Do you have a favorite?

I finished up the cards with a "hello" from the VERSATILE GREETING die from Altenew and some jewels for the flower centers.

Hope you're inspired.  Leave me a comment letting me know which version is your favorite.

-Cathy

Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment