Monday, January 9, 2023

Concord & 9th | Love You More Than...

 French fries....that's saying a lot.

The cards featured in today's post and project download use the Love You More Than die and stamp set from Concord & 9th.  I love this set.  It's great for Valentine's Day, but also perfect when you want to let someone know how much you love and appreciate them. The link to the FREE PDF instructional download for this project can be found at the end of this post.

I created quite a few cards with this set.  I'll share two versions of the french fries card today, and two versions using the ice cream cone later this week.


Since these are Valentine's Day cards, I chose to used the Layered Hearts stencil set from Pretty Pink Posh.  Hearts seemed appropriate for a Valentine. After inking up the background I cut all my die cut pieces and assembled them.

Here is the final version and a second color option.  I think the red box is my favorite.  What option do you like?


 

You'll find all the details for creating this card in our Printable PDF Project Sheet.  It's FREE.  The link will take you to the website and the product page.  Add it to your cart, check out, and start creating.


 

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

1 comment:

  1. Once again, Cathy - these fries are WAY cuter than any I've ever eaten!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete