Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Layering the Be Bold Blooms onto Hearts from Spellbinders

Spellbinders Be Bold Bloom and Altenew Versatile Greetings

What do you do with extra floral die cuts left over from a previous project? I covered a heart from the Spellbinders Essentials Hearts set with them!  You could also cover a square, oval, or circle for a similar look.  I used the Be Bold Blooms from Spellbinders, but you could use any floral or foliage dies.

After covering the heart, I added a sentiment and some gems. Having all those die cut and on hand made this card quick and easy to pull together.   I think I'll be making a few more of these with all my leftovers.


Hope you enjoyed this quick and easy card.

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

2 comments:

  1. Did you trace the heart and then glue down the flowers and then die cut the heart?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She cut the heart out with a die cut and then glued the pieces on the white die cut

      Delete