Friday, January 20, 2023

Honey Bee texture with Spellbinders birds!

 Spellbinders Sealed Birds and Honey Bee Stamps Winter Gems

Hi there, Doodlebugs friends! Michele here with a very feminine
card for a friend who shares my love of birds and 
has a way of making even a gloomy day brighter!

My card starts at the base with this gorgeous Winter Gems debossing plate from HoneyBee stamps - you can get a peek of that plate in the photo above!  
  
Spellbinders Sealed Birds and Honey Bee Stamps Winter Gems

That gorgeous pattern stood up to die cutting my heart-shaped window - I tucked another heart cut from vellum in the space - isn't it the most wonderful place to perch these darling birds on a branch? from Spellbinders called Sealed Birds.

Let me tell you about my newest favorite sentiment set from
Waffle Flower Crafts: Hello Friend - it has just the right words to say! and I love that it has a coordinating die set to cut them. I've stamped and gold heat embossed this one today - who doesn't have a friend who would appreciate hearing these words?

Bonus day: here's a very special birthday card for a friend:

Spellbinders Sealed Birds and Honey Bee Stamps Winter Gems

This time I used two Spellbinders' Postage Edge Ovals make a frame and cut the window and a snippet of patterned paper to back it. 
Here's another sweet sentiment from 
Waffle Flower's Hello Friend.

Have a fun crafty weekend my friends!
=] Michele

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, Michele. Man you make the best cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beauties for sure Michele, and I LOVE that debossing plate you used on the 1st card! The sentiments on both are amazing too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both feminine and ever so lovely! I'm smitten with the Sealed Birds die and that debossing plate is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, another beautiful embossing folder and lovely birds and branches! Those sentiments are pretty special too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both amazing! You already wow'd me with the debossing die, and now the SB birds and branch. That one... so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two truly stunning card -- perfect elements and layouts on both

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Michele, your card is stunning! I love the debossing, so elegant are both cards. Love the color combo and really love your sweet sentiments. Definitely perfect for those special friendships and a set that everyone needs in their stash I think. I also love the branch and the birds. Lovely, elegant and just plain gorgeous! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those sweet little birds on the branches, Michele, and they make a great focal point on both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are fantasitc using the lovely bird die set, Michele! Love the designs for both.
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my. Swoon. Pick me up. Both such wonderful cards. I need to recover from them.

    ReplyDelete