Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Skunk-Themed Valentine's Day Card...

Hello and happy 2022 everyone!! I hope your year is starting off blessed and full of joy. I created a Valentine-themed card to share with you today. I used the adorable new Tiny Gift Box Skunk Add-on. 



I began by die cutting the layers for the skunk using the Tiny Gift Box Skunk Add-on. I then die-cut the base layer for the card using the Backdrop Quilted Heart Landscape die. Next, I used the Large Mini Slimline Stackables and the Small Mini Slimline Stackables die sets to create the layers and frame for the card. I then used the Slimline Stitched Hillside Border die set to create the hillside for the card. 



Next, I added color to the pink layer using Distress Oxide ink. I used Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo. For the grassy hill, I used Jalapeno Lawn Fawn ink. 



I then die-cut the speech bubble and hearts from the Bookmark It die set. Next, I heat embossed the sentiment from the How You Bean? Conversation Heart Add-on stamp set. I then heat embossed the second sentiment on a strip of vellum using the Scent with Love stamp set. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.

Products used or suggested are listed below: 

Bookmark It

 How You Bean? Conversation Heart Add-on

Tiny Gift Box Skunk Add-on

 Backdrop Quilted Heart Landscape

Large Mini Slimline Stackables

 Small Mini Slimline Stackables 

Scent with Love 

Slimline Stitched Hillside Border

3mm Foam Tape

Spun Sugar

Kitsch Flamingo

Jalapeno

No comments:

Post a Comment