Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Non-Traditional Valentine with Honey Bee Stamps...

 Happy Wednesday everyone!! Today I am sharing this non-traditional color Valentine card. I used the beautiful Honey Bee Stamps Lovely Layers: Coneflower die. 





I began by die cutting the layers to create the base of the card using the Basic Rectangles Creative Cuts die set, the hearts from the Bookmark It Creative Cuts set, the banner and scalloped rectangle from the Framed Tags Madison Avenue Creative Cuts set, and the Giant Be My Valentine die from Lawn Fawn.





I assembled the flower and the card base. Next, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Honey Bee Stamps Heart stamp set onto the banner. I hope you enjoy this fun card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.







Products Used or Suggested: 


No comments:

Post a Comment