Monday, January 17, 2022

Layered Valentines


Hi, everyone! Toni here with you. Today I'm sharing a couple of wintery Valentine cards I like to make  in order to send to folks I may have forgotten for Christmas.  This way when they eventually get the card, it's winter rather than Christmas so doesn't seem belated and it's full of hugs so perfect for Valentine's Day too. 

I used this same layout on my own blog a few weeks ago.  It's a simple and quick way to showcase paper. These rectangles are approximately 3x4" so I'm able to get two out of one 6x6 piece of paper.


For both cards I watercolored the Mama Elephant Hot Cocoa images with Zigs.

On the first card, I used Sunny Studio All Is Bright 6x6 Paper to coordinate with that fab Bazzill swiss dot card front. Such a pretty combo.


In addition to using the different papers, I also tilted the images and papers on each card in different directions just for kicks.


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED 

No comments:

Post a Comment