Wednesday, January 26, 2022

You Are Cerealsly Awesome...

 Hello everyone. Happy Wednesday!! I am sharing a fun valentine with you today. I used the adorable new Cerealsly Awesome stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



I started by coloring the image from the set using Copic markers. I also used the small hearts from the Scent With Love Add-on stamp set. For the red, I used R05, R27, R46, and R59. For the soft pink, I used R01, E93, R00, and R30. 



Next, I used the Fluttering Hearts Cover Plate die from Honey Bee Stamps to die cut the base layer of the card. I then die cut the oval and scalloped oval layers using the Lawn Fawn Giant Holiday Messages Lawn Cuts die and the Giant Birthday Messages Lawn Cuts dies. I then used the Giant XOXO die to die cut the phrase from red cardstock. The speech bubble is from the Bookmark It dies set and the small banner over the speech bubble is from the Framed Tags Madison Avenue die set. The banner for the sentiment on the oval is from the Hearts and Stars Skinny Tag. I then stamped the sentiment from the set using Distress Oxide ink in Tattered Rose, and Lawn fawn ink in Minty Fresh and Lobster

 I hope you enjoy this fun card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.


Products Used/Suggested: 

Cerealsly Awesome

Scent With Love Add-on

 Bookmark It 

Giant XOXO

Fluttering Hearts Cover Plate

Giant Birthday Messages Lawn Cuts

Lawn Fawn Giant Holiday Messages Lawn Cuts die

Framed Tags Madison Avenue

Hearts and Stars Skinny Tag

Scent with Love

Tattered Rose

Minty Fresh

 Lobster

Foam Tape

Copic 

R05

R27

R46

R59

 E93

R00


No comments:

Post a Comment