Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Hello Friend with Mama Elephant...

Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. Mayra here with you today. I am sharing this card with you today using the lovely Wild Meadow stamp set from Mama Elephant.


I began by using one of the stitched rectangles from the Basic Rectangles die set to die-cut the base panel for my card. I then stamped the leafy image from the set onto the base panel using Antique Linen Distress Ink. 

I colored the image using Copic markers. 
I used: 
G40, YG03, YG17, YG63, YG67, G94, and G99


Next, I stamped the sentiment from the Wild Meadow and the Peony Bouquet stamp sets onto the panel using black ink. I added a bit of detail using a white gel pen

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest

Links to products used and/or recommended are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment