Monday, October 4, 2021

Hello from Toni: Sugar Pea Designs Foxes


Hello, Doodlebugs fans!  Today we're going to have fun with another cute shaker. I just can't help making these. Flat shakers without having to use all that foam tape is so easy!


I used the Lawn Fawn Four Square Backdrop with kraft cardstock and adhered an acetate panel beneath.  I placed 1/8" Scor-Tape along the backdrop so as to create individual shaker windows. 


I stamped the sentiment on the card base using Versafine Vintage Sepia, the perfect shade of brown. I then added a few sequins on the card base roughly in the center of each window then adhered the front acetate panel.  Boom--flat shaker!


I colored up the Sugar Pea Designs Fall Fox images with Copics. Each little window has its own fox scene.  Aren't they so cute? 


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment