Wednesday, October 13, 2021

I'm Thankful For You with Lawn Fawn...


Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. I am sharing this fall-themed card with you today. I used the wonderful new Pumpkin House and the Backdrop Fall Leaves dies. 


I began by die cutting the layers to create the pumpkin house. I used foam tape to glue the pieces together, I also used the cute scallop trim from the Build A House Gingerbread Add-on die set. I added a bit of color the orange layers using Carrot, Fake Tan, Pumpkin Spice Lawn Fawn inks, and Rusty Hinge Distress ink. 


Next, I die-cut the leafy border layer using the beautiful Backdrop Fall Leaves die. I added color to the leaves using the same color inks I used for the orange layers of the pumpkin house, I also used a bit of Peacock, Walnut, and Pizza Crust Lawn Fawn inks.


I then used the Quilted Backdrop die to die-cut the base panel for the card. I layered it over a piece of white cardstock, then matted that onto kraft cardstock. The sentiment is from the You Autumn Know stamp set, and the banner is from the Fancy Wavy Banners die set. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest


Products Used/Suggested:

No comments:

Post a Comment