Monday, October 25, 2021

Hello from Toni: Avery Elle Holiday


Hello, everyone! It's getting colder and getting closer . . . to Christmas!  Have you been building a stash of holiday cards? I certainly have, including these using Avery Elle Christmas Critters.


Each card uses Lawn Fawn Let It Shine 6x6 Paper and Lawn Fawn Mini Snowflakes cut from the scraps.  The new LF Let It Shine Snowflakes 6x6 Paper is a perfect substitute.


I cut a vellum circle to anchor the deer a bit. So cute, isn't it?  I colored the deer up with Copics in keeping with the paper colors.  Frankly I was surprised I liked the beige paper color but it so works. But, of course, it does; it's Lawn Fawn!


For the second card I used the Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics to make the hill. Beige hill?!  Heck, yes!


On both of these cards, I love the glimmer of the foil on the cardstock and used Stickles to add additional bling.


I hope you enjoyed today's cards!  I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment