Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Fall-Themed Birthday Card with Lawn Fawn...


Hello everyone, happy Wednesday!! I am sharing this super fun autumn-themed birthday card. We have lots of birthdays this month, and I knew I had to use the beautiful Fall Leaves Backdrop die for this card. 


I started by die-cutting the base layer for the card using the awesome Simple Stripes: Portrait die. I also die-cut a coordinating tag using the Say What? Gift Tags die set, the frame for the card can be created using the Basic Rectangles Creative cuts die set. Next, I used the Fall Leaves Backdrop die to die cut the leafy border, and then I used the Giant Happy Birthday die to die-cut the sentiment. I added a bit of color to the blue cardstock areas using Lawn Fawn ink, I used Blue Jay and Deep Sea
For the orange/rust color, I used Pumpkin Spice, Chili Pepper, and Walnut


Next, I used the leaves from the Magic Iris Fall Leaves Add-on to decorate the coordinating tag. I used the 'for you' phrase from the Shutter Card Add-on die set for the sentiment on the tag. I then used the Fancy Wavy Banners die to die-cut the banner for the card. The sentiment is from the You Autumn Know stamp set. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day.  Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest.
 
Links to products used and/or recommended are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment