Monday, October 11, 2021

Hello from Toni: Honey Bee Autumn Truck


Hello, my lovelies!  Thanks for stopping by.  Today I have a softly colored card celebrating Autumn, my favorite time of year! 


I adhered a piece of Honey Bee Sweet on You 6x6 Paper onto my card base. I love the warm peachy tones of this.  I then put down a piece of vellum grass cut with the Lawn Fawn Grassy Border die and lightly sponged with Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina on the back. A strip of kraft cardstock serves as a dirt road of sorts.


Next I colored up the Honey Bee Little Pickup and a few pumpkins with Zig Real Brush Markers 042, 043, 052, 070, and 092. Isn't that blue divine against the peach tones?

I used another strip of vellum behind the Honey Bee Autumn diecut and embossed the Honey Bee Autumn stamp on kraft. 


I hope you enjoyed today's card.  I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

No comments:

Post a Comment