Monday, September 13, 2021

Hello from Toni: Mama Elephant BOO!


 Hello, Doodlebugs fans! I have so shifted into fall mode. It's time to nest and get cozy, my favorites!


For today's slimline Halloween card I'm using lots of Mama Elephant, including Happy Haunting, Little Boo Agenda, and Slim Card Basics.


I sponged the background cardstock with Distress Oxide Antique Linen, Carved Pumpkin and Salvaged Patina, and spattered it with Copic Opaque White. I then brushed gesso over the lot. 

I used the rectangle die from Slim Card Basics to create a mask and used the same Distress Oxides to outline the scene. I spattered a tiny bit of water as well.


My next step was coloring up the little Happy Haunting images with Copics.  I used Doodlebug Design Candy Carnival to paper piece some of the outfits too. They're ever so cute!


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products Used and/or Recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment