Monday, September 20, 2021

Hello from Toni: Mama Elephant Unicorn Birthday


Hello, Doodlebugs fans! Today let us go back in time to the '80s where all was rainbows and unicorns. LOL.


I started by using the MFT Mini Cloud Edges Stencil with various Distress Oxides, keeping my touch light so the colors wouldn't be too saturated. 

I next stamped the Mama Elephant Paola's Wishes onto the card base as well as onto the cardstock I used to cut out the Waffle Flower Outlined Clouds.


I did this so when I adhered the clouds, the sentiment would be both behind and on the clouds.  Pretty cool effect.  I colored up the rainbow using Copics.

I colored up the Mama Elephant Little Unicorn Agenda images with Copics as well. It was a pleasant change to color up such simple images--just a little shading on their bodies and then I could have fun with the manes and tails. They're so flippin' cute!


I'll see you again soon.  If you'd like to check out my other creations in the meantime, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Stay cool, dudes, and have a rad rest of your week!

Products Used and/or Recommended Include: 

No comments:

Post a Comment