Wednesday, September 8, 2021

You Are Fantastic with Altenew...


Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. Mayra here with you today. I am sharing this sweet floral card with you using the beautiful Fairy Tale Florals stamp set by Altenew. 


I began by using the largest die from the Basic Rectangles die set to die-cut the base panel for my card. Next, I stamped the image onto the panel using Distress Ink in the color Antique Linen. Then, I colored the image using Copic markers. 


For the leaves: 
BG90, YG03, YG17, YG67, G46, G28, G94, G99

Flowers: 
Y21, YR21, YR23, YR24, E99, E97, E08

A bit of:
YR000, YR01, YR02

Center: 
C9, N6, N5


Next, I stamped the sentiment onto the panel using black ink. I also added a couple of black splatters using Black Soot Distress Ink. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:


No comments:

Post a Comment