Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Sending Big Hugs with Lawn Fawn...

Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. Mayra here with you today. I am sharing this sweet set of cards with you. I used the lovely new Simple Stripes Diagonal die set, along with the Giant Sending Big Hugs die. 


I began by using the largest die from the Basic Rectangles die set to die-cut the base panel for my cards. Next, I used the Simple Stripes Diagonal die set to die cut the stripes using kraft-colored card stock. I then die cut the phrase 'sending big hugs' using the Giant Sending Big Hugs die from yellow-colored cardstock. You can use the largest and medium-sized rectangles from the  Basic Rectangles die set to create a framed border. Then, I die-cut the layers for the deer using the Tiny Gift Box Deer Add-on, Woodland Critter Huggers, and the Woodland Critter Huggers Winter Add-on.


The panel for the second card was made using the Quilted Backdrop die. I then added color to the die-cut layers using Lawn Fawn and Distress Inks. For the yellow area, I used Sunflower, No.2 Pencil, Wild Honey, and Rusty Hinge. For the brown areas, I used Gathered Twigs, Brushed Corduroy, Ground Espresso, and Antique Linen I also added a couple of black splatters using Black Soot Distress Ink.


Next, I stamped the sentiment onto the banners from the Fancy Wavy Banners die set using black ink. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest

Links to products used and/or recommended are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment