Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Thank You with Pretty Pink Posh...

Hello and happy Wednesday everyone. Mayra here with you today. I am sharing this card using the beautiful Sunflowers stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh. 

I began by coloring the leaves, then the flowers from the set using Copic markers. Next, I used the large and smaller dies from the Peekaboo Windows die set to die-cut the panel for the card.

Copic markers used: 

YR24, Y19, Y08, Y11, E99, E97, YR27

G40, YG03, YG17, YG63, YG67, G94, G99

E89, E47, E59, E44, E55, E31 


Next, I used the Thoughtful Greetings stamp set for the sentiment. I stamped it onto a circle that was die-cut using the Valentine Circles coordinating dies. I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment