Hello, everyone! For today's pair of cards, I have pics of my sister making them as well as she happened to be visiting at the time I made them. This is going to be fun!
Let's start with the card on the left which uses the clouds leftover from cutting out the Mama Elephant Cloud Grid Cover.
Starting from the upper left photo and moving clockwise, (1) diecut the cover panel. Apply glue to the clouds and carefully position your card base on top.
(2) Flip the lot over and use Distress Oxides to color the individuals clouds. Distress Oxide Carved Pumpkin, Twisted Citron, Shaded Lilac, Mustard Seed, and Salvaged Patina was used here.
(3) Because you left the die in place as you applied color, when you lift away the die, you will have a lovely border of white around each cloud.
(4) Color up the Mama Elephant Little Witch Agenda and any other images you'd like (for example, MFT Spooktacular Friends and Mama Elephant Little Boo Agenda). Lawn Fawn Oliver's Stitched ABCs fit perfectly over the clouds as well.
For the second card, we used the Mama Elephant Cloud Grid Cover to create a cute shaker.
Again, starting in the upper left and moving clockwise, (1) sponge the card base with Distress Oxides (Barn Red, Carved Pumpkin, and Mustard Seed used here). Adhere acetate to the diecut front panel using 1/8" Scor-tape.
(2) Add another layer of the 1/8" Scor-Tape to the acetate/card front panel and sprinkle a few sequins onto your card base.
(3) Carefully adhere the panel to the card base and have fun testing the shaker.
(4) Color up a few Mama Elephant Little Witch Agenda images and adhere them to the card. Don't forget your sentiment! I used one from MFT Spooktacular Friends embossed on a Lawn Fawn Simple Wavy Banner.