Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Hoppy Birthday with Lawn Fawn...

Hello everyone!! Happy, happy Wednesday. Can you believe it is April already?! I am so excited since my birthday is this month, yay!!! I am sharing this fun card using the new Tiny Gift Box Frog Add-On. I really love the gift box add-on's from Lawn Fawn, they are great for the gift boxes and for cards. 


I began by die-cutting the layers for the little frogs, as well as the grass using the Slimline Grassy Hillside Border, what would be the pond using the Slimline Simple Stitched Hillside Border, and the cattails are from the Cattails Border die.  


Next, I added color to the base panel using Lawn Fawn inks, I used Merman, Peacock, Fish Tank, Blue Jay, and Deep Sea. For all of the green areas, I used Freshly Cut Grass, Jalapeno, and Noble Fir. I also used a bit of Walnut on the cattails. Then I used the Cloudy Stencil along with white ink to add the cloud border to the base panel. 


For the 'hoppy birthday' sentiment, I used the Oliver's Stitched ABC's set and the Scripty Birthday die set. The 'wish big' sentiment is from the Elphie Selfie stamp set. 

I hope you enjoy this fun 'hoppy birthday' themed card I created to share with you. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blogIG or Pinterest

Links to products used are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment